Is it for me?
The Career Development Programme is designed for women who are looking to take the next step towards team leading, supervisory or managerial roles.
It is suitable for women from all backgrounds, ages and stages to gain the knowledge, confidence and skills to support rewarding development in the workplace.
This is a unique opportunity to take part in a motivational and inspirational programme. If you are looking to build your confidence to take more responsibilities at work, gain a promotion or change careers, this programme is for YOU! You'll meet like minded women and gain a renewed sense of confidence in your abilities.
Getting to Know You meeting.
From our first meeting we will help you to identify career goals, barriers, skills, abilities and personal learning styles to create an action plan for your personal and professional development.
This is a 2 hour meeting and will set you up to start the programme.
Learning Programme - 6 Days
You will attend 6 days of group learning, which will take place one day a week per fortnight.
Throughout the programme you'll have 1:1 support from our experienced team, online learning, videos and resources to support your learning and development journey.
The programme leads to an Institute of Leadership and Management Level 2 qualification in Leadership and Team Skills.
Reflect and Review
The final meeting will help you reflect on your journey, review your learning and what you've achieved so far. We'll also support you to identify any further learning, networks, or opportunities that you need.
Finally, you'll attend a Graduation event to celebrate your success!
What are the benefits of taking part?
- An action plan to support your personal and career development.
- Gain and enhance key team leading and management skills that are highly valued by employers.
- Increase your confidence to take the next step in your career.
- Learn in a highly supportive environment with our experienced team.
- Achieve an accredited Leadership and Management qualification.
- Enhance your long term career potential.
How can I take part?
Agile Nation2 is fully funded by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government and is available to women who:
- Are currently employed and work or live in Wales
- Work in the private or third/voluntary sector
- Current role is not funded by any other European programme
Act now to benefit from this opportunity
Get in touch with our team on 0300 365 0445, and they will guide you through the application process. Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.