Is it for me?
The Career Development Programme is designed for women who are looking to gain their first managerial or supervisory position.
It is suitable for women from all backgrounds, ages and stages to gain the knowledge, confidence and skills to support rewarding development in the workplace.
If you’re aiming to achieve more and be more, then this programme is for you.
Career Path Action Plan.
The programme starts with a ‘Getting to Know You’ one to one meeting with one of our People Development Partners (PDP).
Where we’ll identify your goals, barriers, skills, abilities and personal learning styles to create an action plan for your development journey.
Training and Qualification.
Each participant will then be booked on the next available training course that’s suitable for them.
The training takes place one day per fortnight over 10-12 weeks and there are 3 assignments to complete as part of the programme.
You’ll gain a qualification accredited from the world renowned Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM).
Your PDP will be on hand throughout the programme for individual advice, support and guidance to develop your aspirations and achieve your goals.
Participants will be able to access our bespoke ‘Pick and Mix’ modules. These are 2-3 hour sessions on a variety of different subjects to gain the tailored knowledge, experience and confidence to reach your potential.
We try and do these early morning, over a lunch time or early evening to ensure that they are accessible to everyone.
Agile Nation 2 also provides women who’ve taken part in the programme the opportunity to apply for a number of further benefits:
- Training allowance for specific technical training.
- 1:1 Mentoring Scheme.
What are the benefits of taking part?
- An action plan to support your personal and career development.
- Gain and enhance key team leading and management skills that are highly valued by employers.
- Increase your confidence to take the next step in your career.
- Learn in a highly supportive environment with our experienced team.
- Achieve an accredited Leadership and Management qualification.
- Enhance your long term career potential.
How can I take part?
Agile Nation 2 is fully-funded by the European Social Fund and Welsh Government and is provided FREE of charge provided you meet the following eligibility criteria, you are:
- A woman living or working in Wales.
- Legally resident and employed in the UK.
- Not funded by any other European Programmes.
- Working in the private or third/voluntary sector.
- Working in one of the sectors listed, below.
Advanced Materials & Manufacturing
Energy & Environment
Financial & Professional Services
Food & Farming
Information & Communication Technology
Wholesale and Retail Trade
Administrative and Support Service Activies
Ready to take the next step?
Get in touch with our team on 0300 365 0445, and then they can guide you through the application process. Or by email: email@example.com.